Placement Manager at ESP Personnel are responsible for recruiting and placing highly qualified healthcare professional in long term healthcare contracts.
The Placement Manager position requires a dynamic individual that has sound judgment and a strong work ethic. The Placement manager will work closely with all internal department to ensure that travel needs are quickly filled with exceptional temporary staff. If you are an upbeat-people-person that loves to spend your day solving problems and meeting new people, this is a great position for you!
- Recruiting, placing and managing Health Care Professionals in long term assignments nationwide
- Prepare candidate files for job submissions.
- Create a travel plan.
- Meet with healthcare professionals on a regular basis via phone and email to ensure travel assignment is a good fit.
- Establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with healthcare professional
- Recruit new healthcare professionals via warm calls, job postings, and referrals.
- Track applicant progress
- Strong written and oral skills
- Excellent phone & computer skills
- Strong work ethic
- Engaging personality
- Keen attention to detail
- Quick learning capacity
- Knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to spend more than %50 of work communicating via telephone.
- Ability to understand and analyze people over the phone.
- Well organized, detail oriented and confident personality
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Outlook