Digital Media Coordinator
Patient Care Analytics is innovating the healthcare staffing industry alongside ESP Personnel. We are looking for a highly experienced Digital Media Coordinator to help take us to the next level by increasing our online presence and brand awareness, and enhancing our marketing and recruitment efforts.
Digital Media Coordinator Responsibilities
- In collaboration with sales, IT, and executive leadership, design, implement, and coordinate our online, social, and recruiting media strategy to grow brand awareness.
- Plan sharp, innovative marketing and advertising strategies, and be able to adapt those strategies in response to consumer and corporate feedback quickly.
- Create and maintain relevant editorial content.
- Consistently engage with the public respectfully and effectively using a “voice” that will retain and attract our job candidate pool.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Gather and analyze information to inform strategic and tactical plans of action.
- Document processes, standards, and projects as needed for cross-training and reusability.
Digital Media Coordinator Qualifications
- Three or more years of professional experience, ideally in the content creation, social and recruiting media, or brand marketing space.
- High proficiency creating content natively in Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Experience in commonly utilized media marketing technologies such as ManageFlitter, Buffer, Canva, Bitly, Followerwonk, RivalIQ, and Hootsuite.
- Strong proficiency with SEO and web traffic metrics.
About ESP Personnel
ESP Personnel, a business affiliate of Patient Care Analytics, was formed by a group of nurses and business leaders eager to change the staffing industry and grow a strong, sustainable and creative company where employees felt at home. For more than two decades we’ve done just that while providing a comprehensive range of services to our client facilities and outstanding support for healthcare professionals who trust us as they navigate their careers.
Whether you’re a healthcare professional looking for your next position, a facility manager in search of excellent staff, or a staffing professional looking for a new place to call home, we’d love to hear from you.