DO NOT SELL MY INFORMATION NOTICE
TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
BY MEDICAL REFERRAL NETWORK INTERNATIONAL dba ESP PERSONNEL.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA), ALL RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA (“CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS”) ARE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE THIS “DO NOT SELL MY INFORMATION” NOTICE IN THE EVENT MEDICAL REFERRAL NETWORK INTERNATIONAL dba ESP PERSONNEL. (“COMPANY”) USES ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT IN A WAY THAT MAY CONSTITUTE A “SALE” OF SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION (AS THE TERM “SALE” IS DEFINED IN THE CCPA). ACCORDINGLY, THE COMPANY HEREBY GIVES CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS THE FOLLOWING “DO NOT SELL MY INFORMATION” NOTICE UNDER THE CCPA:
1. NOTICE REGARDING ANY “SALE” OF CERTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER THE CCPA
The CCPA defines “sale” as: “selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information by the business to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.” Based on the definition of “sale,” the following uses of a California Resident’s Personal Information by the Company may constitute a “sale” of such Personal Information pursuant to the CCPA:
- The Company’s sharing of the following types of Personal Information to certain third party companies or third party analytics companies that are engaged by the Company (“Third Party Marketing Companies”) and which may use or access the following types of Personal Information: (a) identifiers; (b) Internet network activity information; (c) commercial information; and/or (d) inferences drawn from the categories described above in the course of providing services to Company. This Personal Information may be used by the Third Party Marketing Companies to assist our Company in creating marketing profiles, to deliver targeted advertisements or to otherwise promote the business of the Company.
- The Company’s use of certain web-based analytics tools and/or advertising technology tools (collectively “Web-based Analytics Tool”) that the Company’s website or other programs may use to gather Personal Information to assist our Company in creating marketing profiles, to deliver targeted advertisements or to otherwise promote the business of the Company.
Company does not “sell” any Personal Information outside of the above referenced uses and access listed above. Our Company, however, does not knowingly “sell” any of the above described Personal Information of minors under the age of 13.
2. SPECIFIC STEPS CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS SHOULD TAKE TO TELL THE COMPANY TO “STOP SELLING” THE ABOVE DESCRIBED PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order for a California Resident to submit a DO NOT SELL MY INFORMATION notice to the Company under the CCPA in order to instruct the Company to stop the “sale” (as defined under the CCPA) of any Personal information to the above described Third Party Marketing Companies or as used by the above-described Web-based Analytics Tools, such California Resident must contact the Company by either emailing the Company using the contact information provided in Section 3 of this Notice.
- CONTACTING THE COMPANY: If any California Resident wants to send the Company this DO NOT SELL MY INFORMATION notice under the CCPA, such California Resident should contact Patient Care Analytics, Inc. by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org