ESP Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Recruiter. The Recruiter will cultivate relationships with healthcare professionals interested in travel or per diem career opportunities. This is an entry-level role with tremendous potential for upward mobility and is the perfect chance to jump-start your career and grow within a thriving company. This position utilizes various platforms to secure qualified candidates for open positions at contracted healthcare facilities.
If you are energetic, organized and customer service oriented please apply!
Nurse Recruiter Responsibilities
- Review nurse resumes
- Communicate with nurses via phone and email regarding upcoming open
- Identify and recruit qualified healthcare professionals for short-term
- Client-centered mentality and passion for customer service
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Proactively contact and recruit prospective candidates to establish
relationships, understand their needs and qualify them for job opportunities
Nurse Recruiter Qualifications
- Detail-oriented &able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment &strong problem-solving skills
- Minimum of one (1) year of call center experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of customer service
Nurse Recruiter Hours and Pay
Monday – Friday
7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Hourly Pay: $20.00
About ESP Personnel
ESP Personnel was formed by a group of nurses and business leaders eager to change the staffing industry and grow a strong, sustainable and creative company where employees felt at home. For more than two decades we’ve done just that while providing a comprehensive range of services to our client facilities and outstanding support for healthcare professionals who trust us as they navigate their careers.
Whether you’re a healthcare professional looking for your next position, a facility manager in search of excellent staff, or a staffing professional looking for a new place to call home, we’d love to hear from you.