Patient Care Analytics, Inc., a business affiliate of ESP Personnel, delivers customized CRM, LMS, and supplementary productivity solutions to its healthcare affiliates. We are looking for an experienced developer to join our in-house team who brings curiosity, creativity, a well-proven ability to deliver iteratively, and fantastic collaboration skills. You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of high-quality, innovative, proprietary solutions to support a robust, fast-paced, highly competitive operation.
System Developer Responsibilities
- Analyzing, understanding, and coding from technical requirements, functional specifications, and operational owner requirements
- Selecting and recommending libraries and tools for implementing features
- Designing, building, and updating database structures
- Designing and maintaining custom applications
- Documenting work product and keeping files organized
- Developing and executing unit and integrated testing scripts
System Developer Required Skills
- React, JQuery
- .NET, C#
System Developer Required Experience
- Database design principles
- single-page apps and dynamic modifications
- scaling with stateless techniques
- API development
System Developer Preferred Experience
- working in an agile DevOps lifecycle
- integrating web analytics tools
About ESP Personnel
ESP Personnel, a business affiliate of Patient Care Analytics, was formed by a group of nurses and business leaders eager to change the staffing industry and grow a strong, sustainable and creative company where employees felt at home. For more than two decades we’ve done just that while providing a comprehensive range of services to our client facilities and outstanding support for healthcare professionals who trust us as they navigate their careers.
Whether you’re a healthcare professional looking for your next position, a facility manager in search of excellent staff, or a staffing professional looking for a new place to call home, we’d love to hear from you.